Friday, September 26, 2008

I just got tagged!

Nancy from ManicforMosaics just tagged me so here I go!
If you have been tagged just follow these rules, it's fun!

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.

4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1. I used to have a HUGE fear of spiders...now they're my friends and if I find one in my house, I'll move it outside.
2. I have a crush on Kevin Bacon, he's the only man I'd leave my husband for!
3. I still see my childhood friends quite often and treasure every moment.
4. My lifelong dream is to write a children's book.
5. The Amazing Race is one of my favorite shows...I'd love to do it!
6. I hate to shop in malls, but love to shop in thrift stores or on Etsy!
7. I've had two jobs in my life where I got paid to lay on the beach.

Here's who I'm tagging:

twinRobotlove

LSK Crochet

MosaicSmith

Mary Richmond Design

Natalie Baca

Boxing Day

Blythehopesvintage

1 comment:

Michelle Anderson ♥TheCamerasEye said...

how fun is that, to get paid to lay on the beach...lol
I love your blog smash and the pics are great. So nice to see that someone besides my husband still is close with friends from high school too.Chelle