Thursday, February 28, 2008

Dog Blog
















The weather this week was so nice that I had to spend some good quality time with my dog enjoying the sunshine! Buster and his gal pal Nikko enjoyed it too!
We made a stop at Buster's favorite spot where he could sniff the wonderful park smells. Buster is an older gentlemen (he's turning eight soon) and Nikko is still a young pup. He adores her!

I almost joined the gym this month, but I've decided that it's not for me. Why do I want to work out in a sweaty, crowded building when I can walk my dog and enjoy the beautiful ocean views!
I didn't start any new projects this week, but I have lots of fresh ideas. Hmmm...could Buster be the inspiration for what's coming next? Stay tuned to find out!
"Hey Buster, how do you keep your teeth so white?"


No comments: