Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Old Magazines=New Cards!

While waiting for my mosaic projects to dry I leafed through my favorite Elle magazines for some inspiration...I'm never dissapointed with the beautiful glossy choices to create with! When I spotted this beautiful plum colored page I just knew it would be perfect for my mod tree cards!


Cut into simple spheres, this page became my "Orb notecards". Each one their own color combination but together a beautiful set! Perfect to send a note, a generous 6 1/2 x 5 size with plenty of space to jot your thoughts. Here's an idea from my friend Rita, she loved her handmade card so much she framed it...voila' mini art!

All of these blank notecard sets are now available in my Etsy shop, a perfect gift for your favorite teacher, hostess or friend!

No comments: