Monday, January 18, 2010

Indie Artists Unite to Help Haiti



Hearing about the devastation from the earthquake in Haiti, broke my heart. I wanted to help. Etsy sellers tend to have big hearts and I wasn't surprised to find "Hearts For Haiti" opening shop soon after. This is a collective of donated items from hundreds of Etsy shops to raise money to rebuild Haiti. 100% of the proceeds go directly to Doctors Without Borders

I have donated my mosaic heart, you can purchase it here on Etsy..."Hearts for Haiti".
To date...in only four days, this shop has raised over $3,000!
If you would like to help, please visit this shop and purchase a wonderful handmade item. Shipping is free (all sellers will take care of this for you). New items are constantly being added, so check back often to find a lovely item for you, while helping Haiti recover from this horrific event.

No comments: