Friday, March 12, 2010

It's a Beautiful Weekend to Spend in Dana Point Harbor!

The weather forecast looks great, and what better way to enjoy your weekend than getting outside and strolling through the Dana Point Harbor. It's the last weekend of the Festival of the Whales and there is tons going on! Bring the kids, bring you dog and enjoy the weekend listening to music and eating some great food.
While you're there don't miss the Dana Point Fine Arts booths!
I'll be there with all of my mosaic art alongside my best friend Rita, a jewelry designer. Stop by and say Hi! Enjoy your weekend!
You'll find our booths on the corner of Dana Point Harbor Drive and Island Way. (on the grassy area before Baby Beach).
Click on link for the schedule of events!
Dana Point Festival of the Whales Schedule

1 comment:

Team Brenda said...

I wish I was on the west coast enjoying the weather!