Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Perfect for a Mermaid



The Mermaid Mirror
Originally uploaded by smashgirl

Living in California near the beach certainly inspires me. Seashells are so beautiful so I thought that I'd use them for my first mosaic mirror. I used a layered style and set the shells on top of one another. I really love the feminity that the shells create. The Mermaid Mirror is currently for sale in my Etsy shop. More shell creations coming soon!


Don't miss the "Yart Sale" going on now until Friday June 20th. Selected mosaics are 20% off and I have a special "10 Dollar Sale" section also. Search "Yart Sale" on Etsy for all participating shops!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that mirror is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this mirror is beautiful!!

cconz said...

cool mirror! love it