Friday, December 12, 2008

Cool Blogs From Cool People

A day late this week...oops! Busy time of year, but here are my picks for the week!

Read Shock + Fade's blog, Most Unique Fragrance Ever and you will be shocked to read about some of the fragrances she's found! What exactly does a paperbook smell like? Hmm...I think I'll stick with my Pink from Victoria Secrets! One of the many cool things about her blog is the organization of it! It's easy to find your way around...I wonder if all aspects of her life are this organized? I'm jealous!
So Long and Goodbye is about the death of the polaroid camera and the growing movement of people who are petitioning to save it. I am old enough to remember my first polaroid and the thrill of watching my friends with their 8o's big hair develop right before my eyes. Save the polaroid!!! Don't forget to vote for her Hamster's name on her poll!




It's Simply Grey is full of amazing photographs, you'll feel like you're flipping through a magazine! We all have our wish lists, but when you see her wish list you'll be blown away...here take a look at tea time and you'll see what I mean.
I love these beautiful candles she makes, take a look at screen printed soy candles, they are so elegant and so eco-friendly too, now that's cool!

Lend me some sugar...I am your neighbor will make your mouth water! These cookies look so yummy and are beautiful too...added bonus, the recipe is there for the taking! Homemade Christmas cookies were a tradition at my house, my mom's were the best!

1 comment:

gerrijo said...

I love the Save Polaroid site - I remember the magic of polaroid too from my childhood in the eighties. I seriously considered that there were little people inside the camera drawing the pictures (I was only 6 at the time, so kid logic)