Friday, December 19, 2008

Cool Blogs From Cool People

With the holiday rush, I've only had time to post one cool blog this week!
Some of my favorite things while searching for cool blogs is the response to the question on my forum thread, "Is your blog cool?" I get anything from , "of course!" to "Probably not". I love the self-assured responses such as, "Oh man, my blog is totally cool!" or "SO cool. Dammit"!

I read many today but the one that stood out from the others was MaryJaneFrances. Mary Jane's blog is cool because she is so cool, she's a girl born in the wrong generation...some might call her a hippy, but I just think she's cool! Hippie Harlot is about a vintage book that screams "Mary Jane"! Check out the back cover...kind of like the coppertone girl grown up! Estate Sale is my kind of post, I love to treasure hunt for interesting things...take a look at her finds. Feather Silhouette is so interesting and unique...check it out!

Until next week...

1 comment:

hy said...

hey~
thanks so much!!!
i think you're cool too!
xo
mary jane