Friday, March 20, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award


I'm honored to have received the Kreativ Blogger Award from the infamous and oh so talented Raven from Dirty Pretty Things to Ponder (a blog I couldn't live without)!
I now must list 7 things that I LOVE!
1. Coffee!!!-The first thing I think about when I wake up each day.
2. Lucy-If you read my blog then of course you know how much I adore her!
3. My Family-Great husband, awesome kids...who could ask for more?
4. Kevin Bacon-my secret crush is not a secret, I tell anyone who cares to listen
5. Thai Food-Hot and Spicy please!
6. Paris-This is the place that stole my heart...my dream is to visit for an extended period of
time...possibly forever!
7. The Ocean-the smell of it, the visual beauty of it...and it's something I get to experience daily on my walks! I'm a lucky girl!
Passing on the Kreativ Blogger Award to these bloggers!

4 comments:

Raven said...

Yer so very sweet...I couldn't live without your blog either.
Happy Spring! :)

xxx

Michele said...

Dear Soul Sister ;) - WOW! I'm honored! I'll definitely pass it on. I saw your reply on my comment about our coicidences... and we have the same name too?!?! That's just too weird! (I also love the ocean and live close to it) Thank you so much for this award and have a great weekend! ~Michele

elsie said...

discovered your blog because derya at daily dream daily doodle follows you and now I do to, love the post about your mom...

Smashgirl said...

thanks elsiee, and thanks for the follow!